“What in the world does Sweetie do?”
- She identifies potential, issues, and educates on new project development.
- She encourages effective processes.
- She cultivates projects that empower people.
- She weaves important details to empower leadership with strong connective communities.
- She develops Creatives through income development and product development.
Sweetie is a hybrid strategist who works with individuals, communities, and large scale projects to realign their narratives as they transition for growth. An educator by training, Sweetie specialized in working with well able minds, individuals with multi intelligences, and learning differences. Her work has includes multi cultural perspective and the work of integrating complex multi generational, cultural and multi ability hearts into communities that thrive by honoring differences and engaging new narratives.
As her students left her classroom she realized that too often, the transitions were still a hindrance to effective outcomes. Leaving the classroom and engaging with the same well able, at times behavior disordered or individuals with visionary thinking and learning differences (we now call them entrepreneurs) she created a support system for adults with gifted thinking, high creativity, and capable thinking to have the support systems and infrastructure to sustain and support their
- Professional Speaker/Educator on topics of:
- How Content Changes How We Think
- How to Get Everything Easier in Your Worthwhile Life
- The role of gifted education in the United States
- The Needs of Well Able Minds: Creating Supportive Environments for Brilliance
- Why Are We Ignoring Our Brightest and Able Minds? More of the same is not enough.
- Cultivating Community: Every Heart Matters on the Farm
- Hybrid Strategist for Individuals, Companies, and Brands in Transition
- Under the Radar training or public development for people in transition
- Public facing roles as transition team supervisor
- Personal Professional Development for Digitalization of Curriculums
- Ghostwriter, Wordsmith, and Curriculum Developer
- Media and Product Developer
- Facilitator of Panel Discussions, Explorations in Educational Conversations and Engaging Excellence in Communities
- Project Developer for professional transitions, start ups and new media publications and author audience development (traditional, hybrid and self published processes)